**TO ALL OF OUR PATIENTS FOR GILBERT OR QUEEN CREEK TARGET OPTICAL**
We are excited to be opening back up for vision care on June 1st! We hope that you and your families are healthy and safe. We have opened up our online scheduling system again, which you can find links to on our website: www.johnrileyod.net . Please follow directions for completing your paperwork online, eliminating the need to fill it out upon arrival at the office. We are asking that all patients, new and returning to fill this out online before arrival at the office.
We want you to know that we will be following the guidelines from the CDC as well as the American Optometric Association regarding disinfection, and safe distancing within the office. Here are some changes you will notice from how things were done before:
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Online paperwork, filled out before arriving for your appointment (https://targetoptical.eyeappointforms.com)
- You should wear your own mask to your appointment. If you do not have a mask on when you arrive, one will be provided to you. WE WILL NOT PROVIDE SERVICE TO ANYONE NOT WEARING A MASK. THIS IS FOR OUR SAFETY. OUR STAFF AND DOCTORS WILL ALL BE WEARING MASKS FOR YOUR SAFETY AS WELL.
- Your temperature will be taken using a non-contact forehead thermometer. If temp is 100 or higher, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- You will be asked if you have been coughing, had a fever, any shortness of breath, red eyes, or loss of sense of smell, or if they have recently traveled out of country.
- Visitors will not be allowed to enter the office, unless the patient is a minor or needs assistance during the exam
- Your presence at the office will be logged in order for us to have a contact list in case someone is found to have been positive for COVID and we need to notify all those that may have been in the office at the same time (this is known as contact tracing)
- If family members must come with you, please have them either shop in Target or wait in the car for you during your exam.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Staff will have their temp taken before starting their workday and will be asked if they have any symptoms of COVID. If temp is above normal or any symptoms, they will be sent home
- Staff and doctors will be wearing masks for your protection and theirs.
- We will have hand sanitizer at the check in desk. Please use some before entering the office, and as you leave the office.
- Exam slots will be 30 minutes apart, please try to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled exam time to have the entrance testing done ahead of your exam
- No handshaking
We look forward to seeing you soon!